Shoe Textile Design | Graphic Design
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Apparel & Fashion industry
2008 – 2010 (2 years) Vancouver, Canada Area
• Design all over print + patterns and graphics for both big boy, baby boy, big girl and baby girl garments (ages 18M-4T).
• Develop packaging solutions such as hang tags, gift tags + gift packages, bib tags, garment + shoe labels, woven labels, and marketing/promotional materials.
• Prepare seasonal graphic/design trends forecast, and reference materials for team meetings.
• Quality check on colour and size for fabrics, colour match on lab dips and graphics prints on garments.
• Conduct market research, create trend + style boards, and identify sales with reading sales reports to enhance product profit.
• Communicated with the Buying Dept. to resolve production issues.
• Work with Tech Apparel Team to produce artwork comments and solve production issues with quality of garments.
• Work with Art Director to produce and plan trend direction for each season.
This collection is the Spring/Summer girl collection.
All the photos are taken by Eileen Soo